Marketing Your Cleaning Business
Has Never Been This Easy
Who is the ultimate cleaning service marketing package for?
Who should use the Ultimate Cleaning Service Marketing Package?
Who shouldn’t use the Ultimate Cleaning Service Marketing Package?
The Ultimate Cleaning
Service Marketing Package
Digital Marketing For Cleaning Services
Google My Business is an absolute requirement for your cleaning business if you’re trying to do well online.
If you have a website, you need to be optimizing it for the search engines like Google & Bing. You need to be taking advantage of the ABC’s of SEO on your website:
- Architecture – How your website is structured including
- Page load times
- Internal page layout
- And much more.
- Backlinks – How your website is linked to from other websites. For local businesses such as cleaning services this also includes citations which include the correct
- Anchor text used
- Authority and trust of domain being linked from
- PageRank of page being linked from
- NAP information (NAME – ADDRESS – PHONE NUMBER).
- Content – This is how relevant your content is on your website. This also includes:
- Title tags
- Meta Descriptions
- Heading tags
- On-site content
- And much more.
When it comes to Search Engine Optimization for cleaning businesses you want to ensure you are not just focusing on any one of the ABC’s of SEO. Instead you need to cover all of the ABC’s to ensure your website is optimized for success in the search results.
Google Ads can be one of THE most effective channels for finding new customers for your cleaning business.
You get to have TONS of control over how you spend literally EVERY dollar.
Some of the pros of Google Ads via PPC:
- You control how much you pay per click.
- You control what time of day your ads are shown.
- You control where your ads are shown.
- You get to write your own ad copy.
- You get to target what keywords your ads show up for.
- You get to target what keywords you DON’T want your ads to show up for.
- You get to pick what page on your website you want to send traffic to.
- You get to pick what demographics (age & gender) you want to target.
- And much more!
We have spent millions on Google Ads learning the best strategies to get the most results for cleaning businesses so you don’t have to.&
When it comes to getting quality leads for your cleaning business, Google Local Service Ads should be the first thing to come to mind. Unlike Google Ads, you ONLY pay for qualified leads on LSA’s.
Getting setup and verified for Google Local Service Ads can be a hassle. But don’t worry. We can help you get setup and growing your business with LSA’s in no time.
Whether you are just getting started with your cleaning biz or you’re a seasoned veteran with 100+ clients, Facebook Ads can help you achieve your goals in record time.
I don’t know about you, but the first time I ever used Facebook Ads I ended up spending a couple hundred bucks for some page likes that never brought in a single lead. That was many years ago, but the same rules apply. Facebook Ads are still way over complicated and difficult to use for even the savviest of users.
Here is a list of things you need before even considering running Facebook Ads:
- A clear goal on what KPIs you need to hit for your business.
- How much can you pay per lead?
- How valuable is each customer on average over the lifetime of the relationship?
- How much budget do you have to allocate each month?
- You need a Facebook Pixel installed on every page of your website.
- You need audiences setup so you can utilize remarketing ads.
- You need high quality images to create high quality ads that will grab your prospects attention.
- You need high quality video to guide your prospects through your USP.
- You need an effective chatbot or someone to respond to messages generated from the ad campaigns.
What is a chatbot? No, it’s not some futuristic robot sitting at a keyboard striking up conversation. Chatbots are conversational flows that you can setup to respond to common questions and guide prospective customers through the scheduling process. They can effectively automate the process of qualifying and estimating to the point where a prospect either needs to schedule or speak to a real person.
All this translates to a better customer experience, more consistent follow-ups, and of course, huge amounts of time saved by you and your team by not having to answer redundant questions over and over.
Just a few of the many benefits you can expect by using a chatbot for your cleaning business:
- Automating frequently asked questions
- Tracking and organizing people reaching out to your business on Facebook
- Collecting emails for marketing purposes
- Scheduling appointments for new clients or current customers
- Messaging current clients with seasonal promotions or offers for upsells
- Handling customer service until you or your staff can respond
They say email is dead.. Well, they lied.
Please tell me you are collecting emails.
You should be collecting emails from:
- Website visitors.
- People engaging with your ads on Facebook.
- People who are texting you to get estimates.
- People you and your team are talking on the phone with.
- Past customers.
- One-off customers.
- Recurring customers.
- Top customers.
- PS: Don’t forget about SMS (text messages). This can be a powerful way to communicate with your prospects and customers alike.
The days of not knowing how your marketing efforts are performing ARE OVER.
Our robust marketing reporting suite will allow you to always be in the know when it comes to how your campaigns are performing.
In our reporting we include:
- Custom dashboards
- Automated weekly & monthly marketing reports
- Platform specific reporting:
- Google Ads Reporting
- Microsoft Ads Reporting
- CallRail Reporting
- Facebook Reporting
- Google Analytics Reporting
- Google My Business Reporting
- Google Search Console Reporting
- Instagram Reporting
- LinkedIn Reporting
- MailChimp Reporting
- Youtube Reporting
- SEO Reporting
- Rank Tracking
- Site audit tool
- Backlink monitoring
- Competition Analysis
- Paid Advertising Reporting
- 3rd Party Review Reporting
- Social Profile Reporting
- Facebook Ads Reporting
- Call Tracking Reporting
The most important thing for your cleaning service is its reputation. The bad news is it will ALWAYS be under constant attack by either jealous competitors, angry clients, and those people that just want to suck the joy out of life.
But there is good news. You can make sure that when someone has something bad to say it goes through you first before landing on Google, Yelp or Facebook.
There is nothing worse than getting to a company’s Facebook page and seeing no website, no phone number, no reviews, and the last post was a self-promotional post from 2 years ago.
Does this sound like your Facebook Page? If so you have some work to do. But just following the guidelines below can get you rolling the right direction:
- Getting a custom URL for your Facebook Page.
- Professionally design for your Page Picture u0026amp; Page Cover Image.
- Creating a content calendar and posting 15+ times per month.
- Having a super fast response time to inquiries.
- Responding comments and questions on your posts u0026amp; ads you are running.
So How Can I
Are you ready to level up your Cleaning business?
You can schedule a time to meet with us here:
Need help with something else? Call us at 1-866-596-0102