Clean Fortune Affiliate Program Policies
All Clean Fortune Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Clean Fortune affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the Clean Fortune Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
Getting Started / Resources
- Affiliate Starter Kit: We’ve put together a Starter Kit to walk you through how to begin promoting Clean Fortune products/services, including tips and tricks, how to use your portal, and where to access links and assets. This will be your go-to resource for all things the affiliate program.
- Account: You can log into your account at anytime and track your clicks and referrals at https://cleanfortune.com/affiliate-dashboard/ .
- Need anything else?: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com
- Commission Rates: You receive a flat-rate commission based on the customers purchase and tiered rate:
- Recurring subscription services: 10% for the first 12 months.
Tiered Rates (for recurring only):
- 25 Referrals: 11%
- 50 Referrals: 12%
- 100 Referrals: 15%
- 250 Referrals: 17.5%
For example, if you refer a customer and they purchase the Cleaning Lead Machine – Starter Package @ $750/mo, and it is your first sale, you will receive 10%, or $75/mo in commission.
- You receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
- The customer needs to be an active customer for 30 days, plus the number of days at the end of that month. For example a Customer who makes a purchase on January 15th must still be a customer on February 31st
- The customer must land on and sign up on a cleanfortune.com landing page in order to be properly tracked.
- Affiliate links rely on cookies to track sales so the customer cannot have cleared their cookies.
- Only affiliate links can be used to track sales. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
- No commissions will be paid for Ad Credits as these are used strictly for advertising expenses and is not classified as revenue.
- There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid – we will continue to include them in our Affiliate Program Terms as they are updated.
Your commission is tied directly to the number of new clients you refer to us and the total amount they pay us over time.
- PayPal: Be sure to add your PayPal email to your Affiliate profile so we can send you your commissions. We pay commissions on the 25th of each month for commissions that qualified in the month prior.
- Attribution: In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the first affiliate gets the credit
- Cookie Window: 30 days of clicking your affiliate link
Promoting Clean Fortune
Clean Fortune Branding
Use the language and assets we’ve provided you in the Affiliate Area.
Reference our style guide and basic guidelines around trademarks and copyrights.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Clean Fortune (e.g. “Get rich quick with Clean Fortune”)
Modify or adjust the Clean Fortune Logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges.
What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with Clean Fortune and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the Clean Fortune Affiliate Program.
Do: Say you’re a “Clean Fortune Affiliate”
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Clean Fortune.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with Clean Fortune’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords on paid search, Clean Fortune Youtube videos, or otherwise.
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any Affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
- Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Purchasing Clean Fortune Products yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase Clean Fortune products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.